We want you to be happy with your purchase, however, we understand that sometimes you will change your mind or things go wrong. Below we set out how we will deal with items you no longer want or that develop a fault. Please contact us via our contact page on our website here. for instructions on returning your order. When returning all or part of your order please include your packing list with a reason for your return to process your request as quickly as possible. All items returned must be as new and in a condition that allows them to be sold.
Change of mind
If you change your mind you have 14 days from the date you receive your order to advise us you wish to cancel and a further 14 days to have it returned to us, this does not apply to business customers. Your change of mind period begins from the date your full order is received. You will be liable for the costs involved in getting any item back to us. There are some circumstances where we are unable to accept your item.
- Perishable items such as levelling compound, primers, and adhesives
- Items that fall outside of our 30 days return policy
- Items that are ordered outside of our catalogue
- Items ordered to specific requirements such as Uponor pre-insulated pipe once cut
- Electrical items that have been installed unless faulty
- Electric underfloor heating mats or cables that have been opened or rolled out.
Returning Faulty products
Sometimes things do go wrong and we want to have them dealt with as quickly as possible for you. If an item develops a fault:
- Within the first 30 days, we will exchange it or refund your order subject to inspection
- Outside of the first 30 days but within the first 6 months, we will attempt to have the item repaired or replaced upon inspection. If this is not possible you have the right to a full refund or should you wish to keep the item a partial refund.
- If a fault develops outside of 6 months the item would need to be inspected.