These terms and conditions are for both our trade and consumer customers. The use of our website is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The website (underfloorstore.co.uk) is owned and operated by Underfloor Store Limited, registered in England and Wales under company number 09743583 and is registered at 21 Mount Pleasant Road, Fairways House, Southampton, England, Hampshire SO14 0QB. Our primary contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and our contact telephone number is 0330 1232231.
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner's Office. We use your information only for the following purposes:
If you'd like to opt out of cookies, please go to the Network Advertising Initiative website (opens in a new window - please note that we're not responsible for the content of external websites).
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A charge of £10 is made to process this request. Please make any such request to us either by email or post.
2. Placing an order.
1. When you place an order either over the phone or via our website you are requesting, subject to acceptance by us to enter into a contract.
2. After an order is placed you will be in receipt of an email confirmation. This constitutes acceptance of your order but it does not represent a contract between Underfloor Store and you.
3. A contract is formed once you have received notification of dispatch.
4.The right to cancel does not apply to any bespoke item made to your specification or to items that are installed or used.
5.Non- acceptance of an order may be the result of an item being out of stock, inability to obtain authorisation for payment, a product description or pricing error.
6. The contract will be created in English
3. Ordering, Price, Payment and Product Availability
1. All orders are subject to our terms and conditions. Orders can be placed over the telephone during our opening hours (Monday through Friday) 09:00 - 17:00hrs. Our telephone number will not be answered outside of these times including Saturday, Sunday and public holidays in England. Our website is available providing there are no faults on our network or that of those who wish to access our website.
2. The price of each product is available on our website in the product description. Before you place your order your basket will also show all the items that you are about to order with their price. You can at this point remove or add more of any selected items before paying for them.
3. All prices include VAT where appropriate.
4. Underfloor Store is under no obligation to issue a product that has an incorrect price. This extends to where a customer has ordered and paid.
5. Prices are subject to change without notice. This may impact any items you have in your basket but have not paid for.
We accept payment via PayPal and from all major credit and debit cards in GBP. Any charges or fees for using these methods are controlled by your bank or card issuer.
a. At our discretion, we will send out the first order to the address of the card used for payment. We also reserve the right to send an order over a specific amount to the address where the payment method is registered.
1. When an order has been placed we will advise you by telephone or email if any item on your order is unavailable.
2. If we are unable to supply you with a substitute product or supply your order in a timeframe that you advise us of we will refund your order in full along with any delivery costs
Requesting a Quote
1. All quotes are based on the calculations provided to us. Underfloor Store is not responsible for any shortfall or oversupply of materials that arise from the supply of inaccurate information.
2. Plans can be submitted either via our website or post. We are unable to guarantee the safe return of plans through the post.
3. Quotes can be revised on request.
4. When submitting your plans to Underfloor Store we shall base any quotation on the plans given to us. Our price will include the costs of materials and labour to install (where requested) all required parts. This does not include the connecting to a boiler (make sure any plumbers that carry out works are registered with the Gas Safe register), commissioning of the underfloor heating (we will include an optional price for carrying this out), laying of insulation or wiring of any kind unless otherwise stated
5. All quotes are valid for 30 days
6. Your quote shall list any exclusions or terms for downtime and other costs.7. Should you wish to go ahead with a quote you will become bound by our full terms and conditions.
1. All orders over £50 ex VAT are delivered free of charge next day to the UK mainland. BT and other offshore delivery times are 2 working days.
2. Orders under £50 ex VAT attract a charge OF £8.50 ex VAT. This is outlined before you make a purchase
3. Orders placed and confirmed before 3 PM and provided items are in stock will be despatched the same day for standard next working day delivery.
4. An email will be sent with a tracking reference. This will enable to track your order as it makes its way through our delivery partner’s delivery process. You will also be issued with a copy of your invoice
5. Orders sent directly from a supplier may not supply a tracking reference
6. If you require special delivery of a product outside of the standard delivery (by 10:30 or other) please advise at the time of placing your order. We will advise of any extra payment required.
7. Some orders may need to be sent via a company specialising in large bulky items. We will advise in an email as to who this.
8. It may be necessary to supply your contact details to our delivery partners. This is so they may communicate with you should they need to in order to deliver your order. If you do not want us to do this please advise at the time of placing your order.
9. Orders that require a pallet to deliver them can take 3-5 days to arrive.
10. On all orders, the terms and conditions of each delivery partner apply.
11. Please make any special requests for delivery known when placing your order.
12. Orders will be delivered to the billing address unless otherwise agreed.Orders paid via PayPal will be delivered to the address supplied via PayPal unless agreed.
13. Orders outside of the UK and EU may attract customs or import duties. Underfloor Store is not responsible for such payments or loss due to orders being held by customs.
5. Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
1. If you wish to return an item you no longer want you must notify us within 14 days of your intention to do so. You then have a further 14 days to return that item to us. If you are returning an item because it is faulty you have 30 days in which to return it to us for a replacement or refund.
2. You are liable for the cost of returning a product to us unless we have delivered the wrong item or it is faulty. We will however only cover reasonable costs for the return of faulty or wrong items. If we are to pick up items that have been ordered incorrectly there will be a charge. This will be notified to you before any arrangements are made.
3. For faulty items that are returned outside of the 30 days but within the first six months, we will attempt a repair or replacement. If an attempt at repair or replacement has failed you have the right to either a full refund or a price reduction should you wish to keep the item? If a fault is discovered after 6 months it is down to you to confirm that the item is faulty. Reasonable postage costs will be refunded if an item is inspected and confirmed faulty
4. Bespoke or items made to specific requirements are not able to be returned. This includes the pre-insulated pipe that is cut to order.
5. Perishable items such as primers or adhesives are not covered by our returns policy
6. Refunds will be processed within 10 working days to the original payment method or held on an account as per your request.
7. Mat or cable kits must be returned in the original condition, unused and in their original packaging. Any kits that fall outside of this will be sent back to you and no refund will be processed.
8. To request a returns form or notify us if you wish to return any items please email us via email@example.com or call us on 0330 1232231. Once we have your return we will process the refund or exchange as per our terms and conditions. If there is to be a restocking fee this will be advised to you before we process any refunds.
9. If you wish to exchange a product costs for the return and shipping will be met by you. Any difference in price for an exchange will be calculated and charged or refunded as appropriate.10. Any costs for returning faulty or wrong items will be met by Underfloor Store. However, only the costs associated with a standard postage service will be refunded. Any signed for, premium or express service costs will not be met by Underfloor Store.