Our electric underfloor heating kits are a perfect way to bring warmth and convenience in to any home. With an expert team on board, you can be sure to receive some of the best products for all your needs! Due to their thin nature, our electric underfloor heating systems can be installed in any kind of building and room as well as underneath all flooring types.
Here at Underfloor Store, we pride ourselves on supplying great products from leading brands such as Uponor, Devi and Warmus. With a range of electric underfloor heating mats and kits to choose from, we guarantee to improve the comfort of your home.
Electric Underfloor Heating Systems are a series of electric wires that are laid in loops over the floor area. A thin layer of filler is spread over the cables to obtain an even surface before you lay your chosen flooring on top. The electric underfloor heating system that you install will depend on the size of the room, how well insulated it is and what flooring option you choose. The types of electric underfloor heating kits that we specialise in, include:
- Loose-fit wiring
- Electric cable systems
- Inscreed heating systems
- Electric underfloor heating mats
The electric underfloor heating mats at Underfloor Store are the simplest to use and install out of our range of electric underfloor heating systems. They’re also suitable for large rooms as they can be rolled into place and the cables can be removed from the mat to fit any awkward spaces if needed. Electric underfloor heating mats are supplied at Underfloor Store from Devi and come in four different outputs: 100w, 140w, 150w and 160w.
Electric underfloor heating kits are made up of some of the most superior heating systems on the market and can provide ample, radiant temperatures through a whole room. The heating is sufficient to be the only source of heating within a home and also provides the following benefits:
- Easy to Install- With just the need of an electrician to do the wiring for you, anyone can lay and install electric underfloor heating kits.
- Inexpensive to Run- Electric underfloor heating kits have a quick heat up time in addition to being controlled by a thermostat. This ensures that running costs are minimised as you can have an adequate temperature to heat your entire room unlike radiators that require higher temperatures.
- Efficient- Unlike radiators, electric underfloor heating doesn’t produce any hot or cold spots within a room, and they don’t rely on unreliable boilers for their heating source.
- Prevents Dust- Dust can easily build up within radiators. Our electric underfloor heating kits can reduce this which is good for allergy sufferers.
- Low Maintenance- You can enjoy all the benefits of electric underfloor heating without much maintenance needed!
Here at Underfloor Store, we have a vast range of electric underfloor products including our mats and kits. These are perfect for residential and commercial properties and are available for any project you may have in mind.
Browse through our range of products at Underfloor Store and we guarantee you will find what you are looking for. If you need any assistance in choosing your electric underfloor heating kits, just ask and one of our experts will be happy to assist you!