Here at Underfloor Store we love technology, especially technology that helps your underfloor heating system run better. Heatmiser have released two new great product lines that will help you get the most out of not only your underfloor heating but also your hot water.
What is the Heatmiser neoAir?
The Heatmiser neoAir is a battery powered thermostat that allows you to control your heating and hot water from your smartphone, no matter where you are. All you need is the neoApp for your Android or iOs device and when you fancy a hot bath after a hard day at work or want to top up the heating just open the app, allowing you to control the hot water and heating. The neoStat is a mains powered thermostat.
The Heatmiser neoAir offers a smarter way to control your heating and hot water from anywhere. The Heatmiser neoAir is a battery powered thermostat and is compatible with our RF Switch / UH8-RF Wireless Receivers. In addition, neoStat and neoAir communicate wirelessly to the neoHub to offer a reliable and scalable network system that you can control from your smart phone.
What is the Heatmiser neoKit?
The Heatmiser neoAir Kit includes either the neoStat or the neoAir, RF Switch and neoHub, allowing you to take control of your heating and hot water from anywhere. Once the RF Switch has been connected to your boiler, and the neoAir or neoStat has been paired to the RF Switch and neoHub, you can control your heating system from your iOS, Android or Windows Phone.
The Smart Way to Control your Heating and Hot Water
The mains powered neoStat or the battery powered neoAir automatically repeats the data signal from other neoStats’ or neoAirs’ in the home. If there are no neoStat's installed, the neoAir communicates directly with the neoHub
and so the neoPlug
can be used to extend the communication distance. The neoAir can be configured to work as a thermostat, a timer or heating & timer combined, perfect for controlling heating & hot water.
Features of the neoAir Kit:
- Geo-Location Facility - Using your mobile phone position, Neo will automatically turn the heating off in your home when the last person has left and back on again when the first person is on their way home.
- Apple Watch Compatible - Control your heating from your Apple Watch
- UK/Euro/Australian Adaptor Included
- Flexible Programming - Your neoStat can be setup to work in 5/2 day, 7 day or 24 hour mode. 5/2 is ideal for those with different weekday/weekend schedules. 7 day is great for those with different schedules each day and 24 hour mode offers the same settings for every day - perfect for those at home most days.
- Comfortable Temperature - 4 Comfort levels per day, so you can for example, have your home warm when you wake, a little lower whilst you are out at work, warmer in the evening whilst you relax and reduced further throughout the night whilst you sleep.
- Easy Away - Turning your heating off shouldn't be difficult - if it is, you are less likely to do it. The easy away feature in the Neo system allows you to switch your home heating off from anywhere. Even in away mode, we have your home covered, providing frost protection in your home.
- Convenient Profiles - Re-programming your comfort levels as and when your schedule changes is a thing of the past. A profile is a set of comfort levels that you can activate at any time from the app.
- Always Updated - Your neoHub will automatically download feature enhancements and bug fixes, automatically updating all of your neoStats.
- Clock Sync - Your neoHub will obtain the time from the internet and will automatically correct your neoStats based on your location. (UK, Europe)
- Open API - The open API allows third party developers to integrate with the Heatmiser neoHub.
Get in contact with Underfloor Store today to find out how the new Heatmiser neoAir and neoAir Kit could benefit you.